Mantas I, Vallianatou T, Yang Y, Shariatgorji M, Kalomoiri M, Fridjonsdottir E, Millan MJ, Zhang X, Andrén PE, Svenningsson P. TAAR1 dependent and independent actions of tyramine in interaction with glutamate underlie central effects of monoamine oxidase inhibition. Biological Psychiatry (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2020.12.008.
Sousa VC, Mantas I, Stroth N, Hager T, Pereira M, Jiang H, Jabre S, Paslawski W, Stiedl O, Svenningsson P. P11 deficiency increases stress reactivity along with HPA axis and autonomic hyperresponsiveness. Mol Psychiatry (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41380-020-00887-0
Laffita-Mesa JM, Nennesmo I, Paucar M, Svenningsson P. A Novel Duplication in ATXN2 as Modifier for Spinocerebellar Ataxia 3 (SCA3) and C9ORF72-ALS. Mov Disord. 2021 Feb;36(2):508-514. doi: 10.1002/mds.28334.
Svenningsson P, Odin P, Dizdar N, Johansson A, Grigoriou S, Tsitsi P, Wictorin K, Bergquist F, Nyholm D, Rinne J, Hansson F, Sonesson C, Tedroff J; IRL752 Collaborators. A Phase 2a Trial Investigating the Safety and Tolerability of the Novel Cortical Enhancer IRL752 in Parkinson’s Disease Dementia. Mov Disord. (2020) Jun;35(6):1046-1054.
Paslawski W, Zareba-Paslawska J, Zhang X, Hölzl K, Wadensten H, Shariatgorji M, Janelidze S, Hansson O, Forsgren L, Andrén PE, Svenningsson P. α-synuclein-lipoprotein interactions and elevated ApoE level in cerebrospinal fluid from Parkinson’s disease patients. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2019) Jul 23;116(30):15226-15235
Green H, Zhang X, Tiklova K, Volakakis N, Brodin L, Berg L, Greengard P, Perlmann T, Svenningsson P. Alterations of p11 in brain tissue and peripheral blood leukocytes in Parkinson’s disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2017) Mar 7;114(10):2735-2740
Svenningsson P, Rosenblad C, Af Edholm Arvidsson K, Wictorin K, Keywood C, Shankar B, Lowe DA, Björklund A, Widner H. Eltoprazine counteracts l-DOPA-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson’s disease: a dose-finding study. Brain. (2015) Apr;138(Pt 4):963-73.
Svenningsson P, Chergui K, Rachleff I, Flajolet M, Zhang X, El Yacoubi M, Vaugeois JM, Nomikos GG, Greengard P. Alterations in 5-HT1B receptor function by p11 in depression-like states. Science. (2006) Jan 6;311(5757):77-80.
- Prosaposin Reduces α-Synuclein in Cells and Saposin C Dislodges it from Glucosylceramide-enriched Lipid Membranes
- High Soluble Amyloid-β42 Predicts Normal Cognition in Amyloid-Positive Individuals with Alzheimer's Disease-Causing Mutations
- TAAR1 dependent and independent actions of the potential antipsychotic and dual TAAR1/5-HT1A receptor agonist SEP-383856
- PRC2-mediated repression is essential to maintain identity and function of differentiated dopaminergic and serotonergic neurons
- Motor and nonmotor symptoms in patients treated with 24-hour daily levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel infusion: Analysis of the COmedication Study assessing Mono- and cOmbination therapy with levodopa-carbidopa inteStinal gel (COSMOS)
- Common Variants Near ZIC1 and ZIC4 in Autopsy-Confirmed Multiple System Atrophy
- Glycosphingolipid Changes in Plasma in Parkinson's Disease Independent of Glucosylceramide Levels
- Glucocerebrosidase variant T369M is not a risk factor for Parkinson's disease in Sweden
- Pharmacokinetics of Intravenously (DIZ101), Subcutaneously (DIZ102), and Intestinally (LCIG) Infused Levodopa in Advanced Parkinson Disease
- α-Synuclein induced cholesterol lowering increases tonic and reduces depolarization-evoked synaptic vesicle recycling and glutamate release
- On Spinocerebellar Ataxia 21 as a Mimicker of Cerebral Palsy
- Toward Novel [18F]Fluorine-Labeled Radiotracers for the Imaging of α-Synuclein Fibrils
- Are ATXN2 variants modifying our understanding about neural pathogenesis, phenotypes, and diagnostic?
- Changes in emotion processing in early Parkinson's disease reflect disease progression
- A replication study, systematic review and meta-analysis of automated image-based diagnosis in parkinsonism