Mantas I, Vallianatou T, Yang Y, Shariatgorji M, Kalomoiri M, Fridjonsdottir E, Millan MJ, Zhang X, Andrén PE, Svenningsson P. TAAR1 dependent and independent actions of tyramine in interaction with glutamate underlie central effects of monoamine oxidase inhibition. Biological Psychiatry (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2020.12.008.
Sousa VC, Mantas I, Stroth N, Hager T, Pereira M, Jiang H, Jabre S, Paslawski W, Stiedl O, Svenningsson P. P11 deficiency increases stress reactivity along with HPA axis and autonomic hyperresponsiveness. Mol Psychiatry (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41380-020-00887-0
Laffita-Mesa JM, Nennesmo I, Paucar M, Svenningsson P. A Novel Duplication in ATXN2 as Modifier for Spinocerebellar Ataxia 3 (SCA3) and C9ORF72-ALS. Mov Disord. 2021 Feb;36(2):508-514. doi: 10.1002/mds.28334.
Svenningsson P, Odin P, Dizdar N, Johansson A, Grigoriou S, Tsitsi P, Wictorin K, Bergquist F, Nyholm D, Rinne J, Hansson F, Sonesson C, Tedroff J; IRL752 Collaborators. A Phase 2a Trial Investigating the Safety and Tolerability of the Novel Cortical Enhancer IRL752 in Parkinson’s Disease Dementia. Mov Disord. (2020) Jun;35(6):1046-1054.
Paslawski W, Zareba-Paslawska J, Zhang X, Hölzl K, Wadensten H, Shariatgorji M, Janelidze S, Hansson O, Forsgren L, Andrén PE, Svenningsson P. α-synuclein-lipoprotein interactions and elevated ApoE level in cerebrospinal fluid from Parkinson’s disease patients. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2019) Jul 23;116(30):15226-15235
Green H, Zhang X, Tiklova K, Volakakis N, Brodin L, Berg L, Greengard P, Perlmann T, Svenningsson P. Alterations of p11 in brain tissue and peripheral blood leukocytes in Parkinson’s disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2017) Mar 7;114(10):2735-2740
Svenningsson P, Rosenblad C, Af Edholm Arvidsson K, Wictorin K, Keywood C, Shankar B, Lowe DA, Björklund A, Widner H. Eltoprazine counteracts l-DOPA-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson’s disease: a dose-finding study. Brain. (2015) Apr;138(Pt 4):963-73.
Svenningsson P, Chergui K, Rachleff I, Flajolet M, Zhang X, El Yacoubi M, Vaugeois JM, Nomikos GG, Greengard P. Alterations in 5-HT1B receptor function by p11 in depression-like states. Science. (2006) Jan 6;311(5757):77-80.
- Adult-Onset Ataxia With Neuropathy and White Matter Abnormalities Due to a Novel SAMD9L Variant
- Genetically Targeted Clinical Trials in Parkinson's Disease: Learning from the Successes Made in Oncology
- Glia Imaging Differentiates Multiple System Atrophy from Parkinson's Disease: A Positron Emission Tomography Study with [11 C]PBR28 and Machine Learning Analysis
- Trace Amine-Associated Receptor 1 Contributes to Diverse Functional Actions of O-Phenyl-Iodotyramine in Mice but Not to the Effects of Monoamine-Based Antidepressants
- The pattern of the inferocentral whorl region of the corneal subbasal nerve plexus is altered with age
- A non-invasive olfactory bulb measure dissociates Parkinson's patients from healthy controls and discloses disease duration
- Reply to: “HbA1c and Motor Outcome in Parkinson's Disease in the Mark-PD Study”
- Ketamine decreases neuronally released glutamate via retrograde stimulation of presynaptic adenosine A1 receptors
- Plasma Levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor and S100B in Relation to Antidepressant Response to Ketamine
- Ependymal cells-CSF flow regulates stress-induced depression
- Does Information from the Parkinson KinetiGraph™ (PKG) Influence the Neurologist's Treatment Decisions?-An Observational Study in Routine Clinical Care of People with Parkinson's Disease
- Multi-cohort profiling reveals elevated CSF levels of brain-enriched proteins in Alzheimer's disease
- Involvement of Scratch2 in GalR1-mediated depression-like behaviors in the rat ventral periaqueductal gray
- A multicentre validation study of the diagnostic value of plasma neurofilament light
- Potential Effects of Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist Montelukast in Treatment of Neuroinflammation in Parkinson's Disease